Are all debts considered to be bad debts? If not, what’s the difference between a good debt and a bad debt?
For today’s episode, Spencer and Kim talk about the difference between a good debt and a bad debt. They break down the characteristics of the two kinds of debts, along with the different kinds of debts and home equity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Busting the Interest Rate Lies
- What the difference between good debt and bad debt is
- Examples of good debts
- Where does the consideration of the asset and liability mix in when looking at good debt
- Mortgage as a good debt
- Where the peace of mind should truly come into play when it comes to making payments on the debt
- What home equity is
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.