Kim and Spencer talk about life insurance for your children, when you should get it and how much you should spend on a life insurance policy.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
- Kim explains to us when you should get life insurance for children – 1:01
- What’s the act of saving – 2:40
- Kim explains to us what is the life insurance premium – 2:58
- What is the liquid cash value account? – 3:51
- Kim tells us how much you should spend on a life insurance policy – 5:02
- What is “The Rule of Thumb” – 7:20
- Kim explains to us what is the Human Life Value – 8:12
- Needs analysis and human life value – 10:12
- Why a life insurance company could decline you?13:18
- Kim tells us about the “Net-Net-Net Return” – 14:40
- The importance of buying a life insurance policy for your children -15:09
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS