Kim and Spencer talk about life insurance for your children, when you should get it and how much you should spend on a life insurance policy.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
- Kim explains to us when you should get life insurance for children – 1:01
- What’s the act of saving – 2:40
- Kim explains to us what is the life insurance premium – 2:58
- What is the liquid cash value account? – 3:51
- Kim tells us how much you should spend on a life insurance policy – 5:02
- What is “The Rule of Thumb” – 7:20
- Kim explains to us what is the Human Life Value – 8:12
- Needs analysis and human life value – 10:12
- Why a life insurance company could decline you?13:18
- Kim tells us about the “Net-Net-Net Return” – 14:40
- The importance of buying a life insurance policy for your children -15:09
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.