If you view life insurance as a savings account that shows up like a bill it’s easy to see how it truly is the best savings plan imaginable. In this episode Kim and Spencer talk about the differences of paying for life insurance on a monthly basis or annually and also how long it takes for most people to being to understand the powerful results of life insurance.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the
- Truth Concepts Website
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide .
- 1:39 – Why life insurance is a savings account that shows up like a bill
- 2:43 – Most people pay all their other bills before they save money
- 4:31 – Strategy for saving 50% of your pay raise
- 6:36 – How long it takes for most people to understand the results of life insurance
- 9:56 – Paying life insurance monthly vs yearly
- 12:36 – Why it doesn’t matter how old you are to start with life insurance
- 13:55 – Understanding CLUE
- 15:00 – Life insurance is not the black box people think it is. It’s an asset.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS