Understanding how life insurance loans work and their real costs can help you see the truth in this financial situation. Kim and Spencer also take a listener question: Why did my financial advisor lead me down the wrong course?
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
- There are typical financial planners out in the marketplace that have wrong information – 1:03
- Kim explains to us how interest rates do matter – 3:23
- Kim tells us how you can’t have a win-win situation – 5:25
- She shares us the magic of the life insurance loan – 6:04
- Kim and Spencer talk about extra interests in your policy loan – 7:40
- How to use a life insurance loan – 9:00
- How the financial planner or advisor can confuse a client? – 10:30
- Kim and Spencer explain to us how to use the interest rates – 11:10
- Kim explains to us that life insurance is a net-net-net product- 12:19
- She shares with us the idea of financial calculation based on rates – 14:10
- Kim and Spencer talk about the importance of interests rates – 17:00
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.