In this podcast, Kim and Spencer talk about direct recognition versus non-direct recognition: Two different ways of charging for loans.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
- How a life insurance company charges for loans: direct recognition and non-direct recognition – 1:00
- Kim talks about direct recognition: the loan will be affecting the dividend – 1:40
- A positive effect of borrowing cash value – 2:20
- Kim explains to us what is non-direct recognition: doesn’t impact the dividend – 3:30
- Kim tells us that life insurance companies don’t check credits – 6:46
- What’s the best thing to do to take the next step?: always learn, learn, learn – 7:35
- Kim shares with us a special email for the podcast listeners – 8:25
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.