Do you believe that we get more, when we know more? How can we accumulate liquid funds for emergencies and uncertainties?
Kim and Spencer focus their discussion on critical aspects of whole-life insurance. It is, they believe, the foundation of everything. However, it has amassed a number of myths over time. In this episode, Kim and Spencer clarify these misconceptions and reveal the reality of whole life insurance. The discussion concentrates on the first of its two main functions: emergency fund storage.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
- Live Your Life Insurance – A book by Kim Butler
- The foundation of everything: Whole-life insurance – 1:00
- A Twitter thread from a finance expert: debunking one of his two hard rules – 1:16
- A product that survived over 200 years: delving into its truths – 2:34
- Two parts of whole life insurance – 4:38
- Basing facts on death benefits and failing to understand the living benefit – 5:02
- The variable that causes schism: The Wall Street Game – 7:19
- What happens to our money in the 50s and 60s – 9:42
- Why people are uneducated about whole-life insurance – 10:47
- Look at your sources, feed your mind with correct information – 13:23
- Sharing the truth and the analogy of a house: Living your life insurance – 14:25
- Live your life insurance: Learn more, further your education! – 18:40
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.