Talking about finances, budgets and investments are some of the most difficult conversations a couple faces. Kim D. H. Butler shares valuable strategies on how to approach these conversations with clarity and explains the 1-5 scale framework to help understand what your partner actually wants.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:08 – Who you should include in the finance conversation
- 2:00 – It all starts with having good information
- 3:25 – Getting clear on money in and money out
- 3:56 – Using the 1-5 scale for decisions
- 6:08 – How to talk about where to invest or save money
- 9:12 – Why date night is a great place to talk through finances
- 11:35 – Put it on the calendar to make it happen
- 12:55 – Helping your spouse learn through reading, listening or watching
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS