Keith Weinhold is a writer for Forbes and the owner of getricheducation.com and where he teaches others about Real Estate investing.
Keith explains to us the five different ways that real estate investors get paid and what actually is real estate and cash flow.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Connect with Keith
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Keith’s background – 2:33
- How did he start in the Real Estate arena – 3:40
- Stop looking for properties – 5:38
- The property is the fourth most important thing in Real Estate investing – 6:25
- The most important thing in Real Estate investing is yourself – 6:40
- What is Access Housing Capacity – 10:45
- Keith talks about interest rates – 12:10
- One of the distinctions between the middle class and the wealthy – 13:40
- In Real Estate you can ethically get other people’s money to work for you – 14:20
- You use people’s money in three ways – 15:40
- Combining life insurance and Real Estate – 16:20
- Keith shares with us extra ways that real estate investors can get paid – 18:10
- Keith shares with us the importance of “keeping score” in the Real Estate – 25:00
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.