Money is not everything, it affects everything.
In this episode of Prosperity Thinkers, Spencer and Kim talk about the importance of paying attention to Economic Laws and how a business runs its personal finances. The said practice will lead you to success in terms of finance.
According to them, personal finance is a capital flow that passes through the family to be preserved and controlled. Because of the misconceptions that exist, it is important to handle this space.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the
- Live Your Life Insurance – A book by Kim Butler
- What does personal finance mean? – 0:13
- Definition of financial literacy – 3:23
- Helping clients: protection, savings, retirement, debt, and investment – 5:00
- People skipping the personal finance steps: failing to look at things holistically – 7:32
- A relevant story on personal finance – 10:53
- Looking at the car insurance deductible and prepaying mortgages – 12:29
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.