Everyone wishes to have a restful night’s sleep and a stress-free day. However, the argument remains: HOW?
Kim and Spencer’s discussion on whole life insurance continues. This episode focuses on the death benefit, the second most important financial advantage of whole life insurance. Kim and Spencer reuse their last episode’s analogy of a house to get more people on the same page.
The death benefit, according to Kim, is like a protective roof. Individuals frequently forget about this protection on a daily basis, despite the fact that it has had a significant impact on their lives from the start. Listen in to learn how you can use your death benefit while you’re still alive.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the
- Death benefit: A roof of protection – 0:38
- Guaranteed payment for guaranteed event: utilizing death benefits while living – 3:15
- The light bulb moment from reluctant people – 5:08
- Savings as a verb and as a noun – 8:06
- Distribution and payment during the event – 9:03
- Do not make any decisions around death claims upon receiving – 10:54
- A hundred years of emergencies and opportunities – 14:23
- From “what if?” to “what is”: set it for your loved ones – 16:29
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.