Understanding IRA money and how it fits into your finances is critical for growth. Kim and Spencer share with us the different types of investments that use IRA money and also tell us about ‘Unrelated Business Taxable Income – UBTI’.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Types of investments that use cash money – 1:33
- A particular rule in the IRA world – 2:19
- What is ‘Unrelated Business Taxable Income – UBTI’? – 3:47
- Understanding IRA money – 6:06
- IRA’s and growth – 6:32
- Why the worst asset to die with is and IRA – 10:30
- Life Insurance Death benefits – 11:53
- What happens if you don’t pay IRA taxes? – 12:30
- Cash money should be invested to create income – 13:30
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS