This episode is all about mineral rights, how they cash flow and what to expect when using this investment. Kim and Spencer cover being an accredited investor, tax implications and cash flow.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Wealth derived from mineral rights – 0:52
- Mineral rights and bridge loans – 1:14
- Creating income from assets – 1:48
- What is a bridge loan? – 2:00
- What are mineral rights? – 2:38
- Oil and Gas productivity – 3:29
- Definition of an accredited investor – 3:55
- Oil and Gas companies – 5:51
- Creating cash flow on a monthly basis – 6:16
- Moral issues with the oil and gas industry – 7:33
- The price of Oil – 8:18
- Tax implications with oil and gas industry – 9:17
- Paying taxes is not a bad thing – 10:02
- The bridge loan space as an income provider – 11:11
- An asset to create additional cash flow – 11:54
- Money needs to flow – 12:25
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.