Everybody wants to have peace of mind. The question is “HOW?”
In this episode of Prosperity Thinkers, Spencer and Kim delve deeper into the process of infinite banking. They emphasize how cash value should perform two vital roles: solve emergencies where a liquid account should be borrowed instead of a credit card and open opportunities for investment and buying new businesses. Because of this, Kim shares how life insurance can provide this cash flow which equates to having peace of mind.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the
- Live Your Life Insurance – A book by Kim Butler
- Nelson Nash: Becoming Your Own Banker Concept – 0:30
- Whole-life is the product, banking is the idea – 3:24
- Cash value: solve emergencies and open opportunities – 5:18
- Home equity credit line – 8:11
- Liquidity is equal to peace of mind: The support of life insurance – 11:15
- The guaranteed access – 13:42
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.