Prosperity is defined by more than just material and financial wealth.
Kim and Spencer examine the various definitions of the word “prosperity” as well as other related topics. Prosperity is a noun and a verb. It contains a spiritual component. And money, according to Kim, has an impact on everything, including the things that are most important to every individual – time and relationships.
Topics such as savings simplification, asset automation, and financial faith installation are also discussed. Listen in to learn how your mindset affects your ability to flourish.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the
- The definition of “Prosperity” – 0:40
- It starts in the mind: Prosperity mindset vs. fearful mindset – 3:24
- Learning how to be positive – 5:45
- Awareness is an important variable for change: shifting the physical and mental state – 8:30
- Delving into a work that you love – 12:02
- The prosperous cycle: why shouldn’t you participate? – 12:58
- A prayer of affirmation: writing a prosperity note to a little one – 15:30
- Share your own definition of prosperity – 18:38
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.