One of the most debated topics in 2018: 70% of millennials regret buying their homes. Kim and Spencer explain to us why.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Millennials are regretting paying the downpayment on a home – 1:21
- Kim explains to us a big issue on this topic – 2:06
- Borrowing to get cash value – 2:29
- The Third Principle of Prosperity – 3:50
- Spencer tells us a Prosperity tip: the “from” versus “against” – 4:33
- Kim talks about the frustration of buying a home – 5:30
- The true value of what you are paying to our home by using the truth concepts and calculators – 6:48
- The final regret that millennials have – 7:24
- Underestimating the homeownership – 8:00
- Kim recommends to us: save first! – 9:09
- Another prosperity tip: Focus on your savings! – 10:01
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.