Life insurance and your savings are your runways. In this episode, Kim and Spencer talk about the importance of having cash at home because it is the most important money that all families have in emergencies. They also talk about Kim’s nephews story and the purpose of a life insurance policy.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- The importance of having a family bank – 1:09
- Understanding what a bank is – 1:23
- Having a cash reserve – 3:27
- Kim’s nephew: Seth’s story about his life insurance policy – 4:38
- Why you should have a life insurance policy – 5:51
- The best financial decision to make – 8:07
- Recommendation for the book: “Live Your Life Insurance” -12:02
- Having an Emergency Opportunity Fund – 13:25
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Having Savings, Saves Families – Episode 258
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.