We’re experiencing a revolution by seeing an entire new asset class being created right before our eyes. In today’s conversation Spencer Shaw talks with two of his friends Scott Paul and Austin Emery who share their thoughts about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Scott Paul has been a long time evangelist for the blockchain technology and makes a compelling case to why everyone should vote with their dollar to challenge our fiat currency and own some cryptocurrencies.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 0:57 – What we do know about cryptocurrencies
- 2:00 – How www.coinbase.com made it possible for average people to get in
- 3:49 – Why normal everyday people should purchase bitcoin
- 7:07 – Why not challenge the fiat currency and USD
- 8:45 – How Scott views risk with cryptocurrencies
- 11:44 – When it makes sense to sell and how much to put in
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS