Do you really need that life insurance? What are the benefits of having one?
Kim and Spencer take a deep dive into whole life insurance as a whole. They talk about why you should get a life insurance instead of investing in another multifamily or another fund. Kim also cites the different benefits of having one and how you can take advantage of the opportunities in buying life insurance. Listen to Kim and Spencer as they talk about why it’s never too late to buy life insurance.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the
- Truth Concepts Website
- Reasons for the topic, Alternatives to Cash. – 0:13
- Understanding the space of a mutually owned life insurance company. – 3:01
- The variables. – 3:37
- Focusing on what you can control is critical. – 5:01
- Why life insurance when you can just get another multifamily or put it in another fund? – 6:13
- Life insurance is one product we may not be able to buy tomorrow. – 8:51
- The problem with investing in companies with younger investors. – 12:53
- The presence of whole life insurance in your personal economic environment will benefit you. – 15:03
- It’s never too late to buy whole life insurance. – 16:00
- The benefits of having whole life insurance. – 17:04
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.