Breakthroughs occur when people open their minds for change. What kind of future do you think awaits you?
Kim and Spencer share and reflect on things that may happen in the future, especially with cryptocurrency, insurance, and real estate space. Kim also emphasizes how “change” is one of the driving factors for us to have a brighter tomorrow, especially in the business industry.
Technology makes everything move in a fast-paced manner. What you think is an absurd invention today may turn out to be a genius one tomorrow. This episode will help you learn the significance of having a forward thinking mindset and knowing how to achieve your breakthrough in business.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the
- Rocket Fuel Assessment by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Setting up the foundation – 0:29
- The cryptocurrency space – 2:06
- Changing the mental model – 3:25
- The day before something is invented, it’s a crazy idea – 4:41
- Other foreseen things: blockchain and bitcoin – 6:52
- The forgotten value of a network – 9:55
- Zooming out of the real estate industry – 12:20
- There is no such thing as a bad investment – 15:31
- Massive wealth transfer through business – 16:26
- The future of business – 18:12
- How to figure out the type of business fit for you? – 19:41
- Leaning more towards the entrepreneurial side of service provision – 20:27
- Be involved, change the relationship, and take action – 21:35
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.