Work smart and hard! Learn how to do both by listening to Spencer and Kim’s insights. Be sure to take free days, as they are important in your life.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Work smart and hard – 1:13
- Defining “free” days – 1:26
- For some retired people, every day is the same – 3:14
- What means working smart – 3:48
- We should do our very best – 7:28
- Giving ourselves free days – 9:13
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.