Kim and Spencer will be addressing a listener’s question about technology. The question is: “How are you taking your personal financing statements, your whole life policy into account especially in platforms and different apps and programs?”…
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- The liquid asset column – 1:18
- Having a large statement – 2:49
- Balance sheets and income statements – 4:01
- What does not makes sense in today’s economic environment – 7:34
- We need to be saving money – 8:59
- Something to create cash flow for you in the future – 9:59
- The interest rates in our economy – 11:01
- Economic rates are part of our lives – 11:54
- Assembling a portfolio of policies – 12:36
- All human beings need habits – 14:38
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.