What are the habits of wealthy people? Kim and Spencer talk about how wealthy people think, act, and what they are thinking and doing with the current world circumstances.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- A dividend line to define wealth – 1:03
- The accredited investor definition – 2:07
- How are the wealthy responding to this world? – 3:17
- Things that we cannot control – 5:16
- Looking for deals and willing to buy – 6:48
- Focus on what you can control – 8:37
- How wealthy people think -10:08
- Lessons that Kim and Spencer have learned from millionaires – 14:00
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.