Kim and Spencer dive into the definition of capitalism: how it works, is created, and provides in today’s world, its future, and how we can embrace it.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Kim’s definition of capitalism – 0:23
- The movement of money – 1:44
- Capitalism works, creates and provides – 2:16
- Spencer’s definition of capitalism – 5:14
- How to have conversations with people – 10:45
- The tone of voice when you have a conversation – 11:35
- Seeking to be understood – 15:44
- The principle of control – 17:18
- What capitalism is all about – 18:26
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.