In this episode, Kim and Spencer take a community question about the various permanent types of life insurance policies. Take notes and enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- What’s the definition of permanent? – 0:43
- Types of life insurance – 1:25
- Permanent or non-permanent life insurance policies – 2:14
- The biggest issue – 3:22
- Guaranteed and permanent work together – 3:37
- You can benefit from life insurance – 5:08
- The idea of a permanent product – 6:29
- Talking about universal life policies – 7:09
- Premium isn’t guaranteed – 8:39
- An introductory book for you and another one for a deeper dive about life insurance – 12:57
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.