Kim and Spencer talk about the different regulations and protections that you get state by state, how you’re more protected or less protected about cash value life insurance and whether your state protects you in case of a lawsuit.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The protection percentage by state – 1:54
- What happens if you move – 3:28
- A story about protection and the state of Arizona – 6:56
- Not liking the idea of retirement – 7:56
- The Perpetual Wealth Book coming out – 8:47
- “Think” as the first principle of prosperity – 11:15
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.