We can never get rid of the past. It is what makes us ready to face the present and the future. Therefore, never forget to look back.
Kim and Spencer try to look backward and get a glimpse of their pasts. They say that the experiences and the events that happened have the power to hone your present— stronger and bolder. Kim shares the recent challenge that her business faced and conquered. She teaches listeners the process of up-levelling and appreciating things beyond their physical aspects.
In this episode, their subject also leans on the importance of daily reflection, whether it’s bad or good experiences. Incorporating this into our habits can change the way we perceive the past as we move forward towards the future.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
- Kolbe Website
- Look back to the past to improve the present – 0:18
- Up-levelling: appreciating the extra elements and going beyond the physical aspects – 3:08
- The process of reflecting and learning on good and bad experiences – 4:50
- Reflection can alter the past: gratitude despite of adversities – 8:58
- Benefits of adding moments of reflection to daily life – 11:18
- Tapping into the 20th century and why we should build habits – 14:47
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.