Are you worried about retirement funds, savings, and having cash? Do you want to learn about timing the market and how it works? Be happier in life and take control! Now is the time to make deals and opportunities for prosperity and success.
Kim and Spencer talk about timing the market and switching focus on productivity, growth, and forward movement. Kim shares valuable lessons on deciding what you want to pay attention to in the market.
Remember that cash and liquidity equate to peace of mind. It is not easy to shift into the paradigm of growth. It doesn’t come overnight, but it is achievable with hard work, effort, and willingness to learn.
We can time the market, but not our attitude. Sometimes, it is just a matter of mind setting and acceptance of economic things we cannot control, such as inflation.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Timing the market in social media – 0:48
- Put some money in, let it rise – 2:00
- Decide on what you want to focus on, pay attention to the market – 3:11
- Growth, productivity, and forward-thinking – 3:41
- Look into the lens of opportunity – 4:25
- Choice and action matters – 5:40
- Cash and liquidity is equal to peace of mind – 7:55
- Building emergency funds are vital – 8:49
- A glimpse of shifting the self towards growth – 11:35
- What to do with inflation? – 11:41
- Mental freedom Kim got from the shift – 13:26
- Retirement as the most detrimental construct- 15:28
- Message to the listeners about expanding time horizon – 16:08
- Be happier in life – 21:30
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.