Is the world we’re living in now a better place compared with before? What makes the world now more prosperous than ever?
Spencer and Kim talk about the different charts that are showing the prosperity around us. They discuss what are the significant improvements in education, life expectancy, and the political system we’re living in. Kim also shares what her responsibilities, as a human, are, in helping other people and what we should be thankful for as it can be easy to forget that the world is wonderful.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The average life expectancy of people that were born in the 1950s and in foreign countries was 41.5 years. – 0:51
- The life expectancy in the US. – 1:17
- The second piece of prosperity: Child mortality. – 1:38
- World literacy has nearly been flipped. – 2:21
- The significant improvements in education. – 2:51
- Economic output: Is a more educated population continually create more opportunities for the world? – 4:32
- Income and inequality is real issue. – 5:12
- More of the world is living in the best political system for creativity, inclusion, and capitalism. – 6:03
- The problem? The perception is off. – 7:16
- Part of Kim’s responsibilities as a human. – 9:43
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here