Look at your calendar: What does your week or your month look like? Is it swamped with too many meetings and appointments? But do you have a free day to spend for yourself or your family? If you don’t have it, now is the time to start adding a day (or two) of your me day.
Kim and Spencer talk about the value of having your own free days and free time. They share their journey of finding what works for them and what the concept of having a free day or free time really is.
Believe us, having a day off is important. Having a free day to just slack off, exercise, eat out or just relax, can give you a release after another week of stress.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Why is the topic a fun thing to share? – 0:17
- Understanding the benefits and priorities of a day off will help bring more meaning into your life. – 0:55
- Learning the concept of a free day. – 2:55
- Have a day of your own. – 5:35
- Why did it take time for her to learn what she wanted to do? – 7:11
- Other types of constraints led to her prosperity. – 10:47
- One exercise that helps Spencer. – 14:30
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.