You may have heard about the book, The Millionaire Next Door, but Kim and Spencer are going to go beyond that. They will be talking about the psychology of wealth.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Having a prosperous mindset – 0:45
- The mental side comes first – 1:51
- Mental frameworks are easy to change – 2:55
- Shift your psychology about money – 3:35
- Treat money as the resource that it is – 6:08
- Spending what you have – 6:59
- How you can improve your psychology – 7:43
- Kim’s book: Perpetual Wealth – 8:04
- The Millionaire Next Door – 9:15
- Money is a magnifier – 9:30
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.