Kim and Spencer talk about unbelievable thinking, from Perpetual Wealth. Kim is the author of this book and shares insider tips and insights.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- A PDF about unbelievable thinking – 0:25
- Why the word unbelievable is “perfect” – 1:01
- Nine different subtopics in a minute – 2:19
- Increase income and cash flow by providing value – 4:06
- What prosperity thinkers do – 4:21
- Poverty thinkers vs. prosperity thinkers – 5:17
- Getting into poverty thinking – 7:30
- It’s important to set attainable goals – 8:32
- Prosperity thinkers keep moving money – 11:07
- The economy is moving – 12:49
- The strategy that keeps money moving – 14:59
- Finding a way to move forward – 18:11
- Poverty thinkers complain – 19:20
- Prosperity thinkers build internal confidence – 21:41
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.