In this podcast, Kim and Spencer talk about the different types of capital in our life. They tell us that there is more than financial capital, there are other two types of capital that affect our financial one: the mental and the relationship capital.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- They talk about the “mental capital” – 1:06
- Mental capital: what you have in your thinking every single day – 1:16
- Kim tells us the importance of thinking in your thinking – 3:39
- Kim shares with us her “airplane story” as an example of mental capital – 4:11
- The relationship capital – 8:06
- They talk about the financial capital – 10:23
- How relationship capital and mental capital affect financial capital – 10:28
- The importance of our thought – 14:04
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS