If you’re a recent high school or college graduate, there are boundless opportunities ahead! Kim and Spencer offer work and life advice to help direct you on a clear and successful path.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- What did you learn at school – 1:11
- A college graduate that wants to go to work – 1:55
- The Shopify example – 3:26
- Working from home – 4:18
- Looking at the results and paying accordingly – 6:56
- Being a more valuable employee – 8:03
- Looking at extremely wealthy people – 9:08
- An English degree – 12:04
- Having a positive mindset – 13:34
- Making a career change – 14:07
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.