Kim and Spencer talk about what you need to do if you decide to make the next step in your finances and how to have a little bit of organization around them. Kim also shares with us how a Prosperity Profile is a tool to help people get organized.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- What is Prosperity Economics? – 1:41
- Help people know how things act in the future – 1:52
- Having a phone conversation to really listen to people and help them prosper – 3:36
- Choose the right product that will fit your finances – 5:30
- Uses of a Prosperity Profile – 6:05
- Have a strategy with financial planning products – 6:40
- Products against a strategy – 7:49
- Kim’s recommendation to read: “Financial planning has failed” – 11:29
- Which is the real key to an efficient financial planning? – 13:30
- Treat your finances like a business – 14:36
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS