Saying no to a big decision… is that the right solution? It may not be! Spencer and Kim tackle this idea of Prosperity Decision Making. They share their insights about making big and important decisions by saying yes and no on different occasions. Spencer and Kim also discussed decision fatigue and the important aspects of decision making and following the principles of prosperity.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- “Decide” means to kill, in other words, to kill off your “no” decisions so that you can accept your “yes” decisions. – 0:25
- What are things that you can do to feel less frustrated? – 1:56
- If you’re not in the habit of digging the good out of the little things, it’s gonna be way harder. – 2:16
- Whatever it is that you happen to see, it’s what you choose to do about, it’s what you decide to do about it. Not only in that moment, but in subsequent moments as well. – 5:03
- What’s decision fatigue? – 7:08
- Sometimes, the things we say no to are more important than the things we say yes to. Being okay saying no and being clear with what you want to say no about makes bigger decisions easier. – 11:15
- What’s the most important aspect of decision-making? – 12:42
- Where’s the best place for people to get the principles of prosperity? – 13:19
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.