There’s very little more annoying than an entitled kid(s). If you are a parent or in a relationship that could cause you to be passing wealth, you’ll want to listen to this episode.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- About college – 0:51
- Understanding the term “entitlement” – 2:02
- A shift in language – 2:56
- The entitlement trap – 4:22
- The wrong side of entitlement – 4:47
- Wanting more for your kids – 6:37
- Kim’s book addresses this issue – 7:30
- What are you doing to help future generations? – 11:34
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.