Are you tired of linear growth despite working hard?
Kim and Spencer revolve their conversation around leveraging in the business world. Kim emphasizes that the term “leverage” is not always about debt. Moreover, she explains that leveraging people in a good and ethical way can bring exponential success to your business. You can also leverage your mind by being willing to unlearn and learn things. Possess a growth mindset and a good attitude towards business.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The Leverage Space – 1:25
- A Story with the Team: benefits of leveraging people – 2:32
- The Measuring Stick: What is human life value? – 4:20
- Be the support person your people need – 5:07
- Look for leverage in all deals – 6:05
- The money invested is a measure of potential return – 6:40
- Linear vs. Exponential Growth – 7:25
- Have good quiet time, take it one day at a time – 9:38
- The Gray Zone of Living – 10:18
- Leverage Your Mind – 10:50
- Call-to-Action for Listeners – 12:49
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.