What is charity? How much do we give to charity? How are charitable foundations created? If these questions have ever crossed your mind and you want to learn more about the subject, then this episode is what you’ve been waiting for.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources
- What you are not going to do – 1:16
- Giving first – 2:51
- Putting charity first – 3:59
- Dates for being grateful – 5:20
- Charitable foundations – 6:03
- Charities and family – 8:04
- The Five Love Languages Book – 9:14
- Charitable financial education – 10:31
Special Listener Gift
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS