In the life insurance world, there’s a phrase called “Human Life Value”. In this episode, Kim and Spencer explore this topic: how to understand it, and find out what number fits for you.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- An internally used term – 0:35
- Understanding Human Life Value – 1:06
- Human Life Value calculation – 2:44
- What happens when we have other investments – 5:55
- Figure out what you need – 7:06
- Death is a guaranteed event – 8:28
- Whole life insurance and term insurance – 12:02
- Guidance that will help – 12:44
- Insurance the older generations first – 14:38
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.