Kim and Spencer talk about how we learn and what we are learning in today’s world. Also, Kim shares some of her favorite books and the things that she is currently learning about.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Never Stop Learning by Bradley Staats
- When by Daniel Pink
- The Message by Eugene Peterson
- Science and Health by Mary Baker Eddy
- Reverse Mortgages by Wade Pfau
- New York: The Novel by Edward Rutherfurd
- The Good Good Pig by Sy Montgomery
- What Would the Rockefellers Do by Garrett Gunderson
- Willpower Doesn’t Work by Benjamin Hardy
- The AND Asset by Caleb Guilliams
- What Matters by Cam Thornton and Rob Zeeb
- Head I Win, Tails You Lose by Patrick Donohoe
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim shares with us the books that she is reading right now – 0:55
- “Never stop learning”; “When”; “The Message”; “Science And Health”; “Mortgages”; The Novel; “New York”; “The Good, Good Pig”; Mindset, and other books you should check out – 2:13
- Why Kim loves reading business books – 3:41
- A specific book about Life Insurance – 5:10
- The books Kim plans to write – 7:54
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.