“Thinking like” is an experiment that Kim and Spencer did before hitting the record button for this episode! Thinking like other persons in a specific situation of how can you step in their shoes and more… Get into this adventure with them!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Put yourself in another’s shoes – 1:01
- Thinking like the other person – 2:02
- Gaining a different perspective on a situation – 2:32
- Having some senior statements – 3:23
- Thinking like an owner or an entrepreneur – 5:15
- “Thinking like” can be beneficial – 6:30
- Valuable insights that Kim shares in a newsletter – 6:57
- Thinking more prosperously – 8:08
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.