Kim and Spencer talk about the principle of multiply, but what does that mean for you? It means to learn how to seek out deals!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- It’s so important to train our eyes and ears to look for the best deals – 0:55
- Seeking deals that have a multiplier effect – 2:11
- Knowing what interests you – 3:46
- Some investments are not easy to find – 4:53
- What about taxes – 6:03
- Finding the types of deals that fit you – 7:34
- The definition of an accredited investor – 8:08
- Life insurance as an alternative to cash – 9:20
- There are a lot of deals right now – 10:35
- There are always opportunities – 11:10
- Evidence of their transparency – 12:01
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.