The week of gratitude is coming up! Do you know what “partners” mean? Kim and Spencer talk about this term and why that word means something different than what people think.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Why the word “partners” – 1:01
- What implies a partnership? – 2:02
- Creating a partnership community – 3:05
- A partnership relationship – 5:45
- When partnerships go wrong – 6:36
- A time of gratitude – 11:36
- A time to look for a partner – 13:04
- An example of gratitude – 17:38
- Being familiar with the Principles of Prosperity – 21:04
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.