Kim and Spencer dive deeper into a listener’s question: “How do paid up additions affect dividends?” They give a great answer to this question, so be sure to stay tuned!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Sharing knowledge with you – 1:50
- What do you think when you hear the word “premium” – 2:41
- Premium builds cash value – 3:16
- Understanding more about paid up additions – 4:23
- A dividend non guaranteed to be paid – 5:17
- What’s going on with dividend-paying whole life insurance? – 6:52
- Making a real estate investment – 10:04
- What will drastically benefit you long term – 11:17
- You do not have to go to the bank and ask for a loan – 12:55
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.