Do you often ask yourself, “Why am I not good enough?” or “Did I do enough today?”
Spencer and Kim discuss the important question “How much is enough?” A lot of times, people focus on the challenges and forget to focus on small wins that when put together, can create a grand success. Spencer and Kim also talked about how people, even teenagers, can solve the problem of thinking “How much is enough?” or “Do I have enough?” And how you can give forward, instead of giving back.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The question of the day: How much is enough? – 0:08
- How does Kim answer this question? – 0:37
- Maybe it’s the wrong question to be asking. – 2:16
- We were put on this earth to serve. When we don’t serve, we are wasting our life. – 3:05
- Even teenagers could solve the problem of thinking “How much is enough?” or “Do I have enough?”. – 6:30
- You don’t give back, you give forward. – 8:19
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here