Most people get stuck building wealth using the typical methods which are saving the wrong way, depleting capital to invest, and then relinquishing control. Wealthy families build legacies by following proven traditional methods. Kim and Spencer go deep and talk about making the transition from being a typical thinker and investor, to actually creating generational wealth.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- What they look for in the clients that they help – 1:36
- Focusing on your networth – 2:39
- Taking responsibility for our finances – 3:44
- The traditional thinker – 7:13
- Starting to do things differently – 8:58
- Having good investments – 15:14
- The ability to have liquidity – 18:34
- Building and maintaining wealth – 22:20
- Opportunity cost – 25:29
- Making decisions out of fear – 28:41
- The definition of alternative investments – 35:39
- The definition of an investment – 36:00
- Focus on the deal that you want – 39:40
- Take the time to learn – 42:25
- The act of savings – 45:20
- Providing a better place to store liquidity – 46:11
- Alternative financing – 50:07
- Creating legacy wealth and generational wealth – 52:10
- An important part of legacy – 57:55
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.