Are you familiar with the term “adulting”? Kim and Spencer talk about what it is, and how prosperity got over adulting.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The generation that is coming up now – 1:00
- Getting clear about this word – 1:22
- Adulting could be around finances – 1:59
- The top twenty signs of being an adult – 3:01
- Understanding and monitoring your credit score – 5:07
- Build your opportunity fund first – 6:39
- Watching the news – 8:20
- Starting the morning with coffee – 11:08
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.