A new kind of graduation: the prosperous mindset graduation, is the ravaging topic that Kim and Spencer tackle on this brand new episode, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear their exclusive insight on how it may change your life for the better.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
- Graduations – 0:55
- Am I done or just getting started? – 1:06
- “Getting started” as a prosperous mindset – 1:15
- Paying money to continue learning – 2:02
- Education does not stop after graduation – 2:20
- Your best learning method – 3:10
- What does a prosperous person do? – 4:51
- Having humility – 5:07
- The retention piece of the learning process – 5:35
- Learning and retaining knowledge – 7:17
- The whole point of learning – 8:11
- The meaning of “WHO” – 9:06
- Teaching and retaining knowledge – 10:45
- Teaching what we are learning – 11:23
Special Listener Gift
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.