In today’s society, exposing and sharing information to the public is a tap away. How strong are your privacy protection for you, your family, and your money?
Kim and Spencer talk about a subject often neglected by many, yet is very important, privacy. They converse why privacy is important and why we should discuss it with our family. In this world, we need to desire humility and be wise with every action that we do, especially in terms of sharing about our assets. Also, they tackle why bragging is not a form of prosperity as well as the issues faced by people due to the convenience brought about by technology in transferring vast amounts of money.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- How profoundly do people know about privacy? – 0:20
- Asset protection and private assets – 0:51
- Why would someone practice privacy? – 1:45
- Structure of having your life insurance cash flow protected correctly – 4:15
- LLC and layers of privacy – 6:02
- Privacy as a family: talking about finances and getting everybody on the same page – 7:25
- Issues and problems on cryptocurrencies and large sums of money transfer – 8:30
- Bragging is not a form of prosperity – 9:35
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.