Is your location a factor in reaching prosperity? If it is, where do you think you should be situated to reach the success that you’re aiming for?
Kim and Spencer tackle the important question of the day: Does location matter for your prosperity? Spencer shares the reasons why he chose this interesting topic while Kim talks about her family members who were able to do something they love, by standing up and making an important decision because it’s important to them.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- Does location matter for your prosperity? – 0:13
- How Spencer came up with the topic today and why he thinks it’s an interesting conversation. – 2:04
- Storytime: How Kim’s family members were able to do something they love by saving up and making an important decision. – 5:00
- Just because the country’s government is unbearable doesn’t mean you can’t be prosperous. It just takes more effort and strategy. – 8:34
- What should you change? – 10:27
- You are more in control of it than you think. – 10:51
- Being a thinker in most cases as someone in a rural town. – 11:58
- Some would say your location is a hindrance, I’m choosing to see it as probably the greatest blessing out there. – 13:08
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.